17 Feb Remix Contest; Mothlight – Annie
Summary Remix Contest Mothlight – Annie
From bedroom to band, so goes the new pop paradigm. Originally a solo project from songwriter Matt Billings, Mothlight has grown from its humble roots into a fully fleshed out entity. Their sound is multifaceted, with shifting harmony as poignant as ephemeral synthesis.
Now, Mothlight want’s you to take the stems from their new single “Annie”, which was recorded in the Converse Rubber Tracks popup in LA at The Fortress, and create something intangible. Will your mix wither and die, or will it survive past its pupal stage and emerge as something powerful?
- Mothlight is looking for remixes of their song “Annie”.
- You must use at least one of the provided audio stems to be eligible.
- Do not include any material that you do not have the legal right to exploit.
- More votes will not make your submission more likely to win the Grand Prize.
- The band will be picking the winner based on musicality.
- Submissions due – Mar 15, 2016
Rights Management Details
- You may not sell your submission, nor may you post it on another website if it includes copyrighted material you do not own.
1 Grand Prize Winner
- Promotion by the band on their Soundcloud and other social media properties.
- A premiere on IX Daily
- Mothlight’s lead singers will provide vocals for one of your original tracks.
3 Popular Vote Winners
- Pro status on Indaba Music