29 Nov Remix Challenge Mike Tyson x Tiki Lau
Remix Challenge Mike Tyson x Tiki Lau
You read that right, this is 100% real.
SKIO Music has teamed with legendary boxer & Hall of Famer, Mike Tyson, to get you the stems to his new fight song! This is an opportunity for all creators around the world to be a part of history and collaborate with one of the greats, while the song has that OG trap feel and features Mike’s own vocals!
This is an iconic contest, as Mike Tyson’s last fight happened in 2002. Now the undisputed heavyweight world champion will be stepping back into the ring on November 28th, to face Roy Jones Jr.
This will be your only chance to get these stems, plus Mike Tyson will be picking the winners himself!
Make sure to submit by January 5th, 1st place will earn some MASSIVE exposure with a shout-out on Mike Tyson’s socials (13M followers), an official release, and $2,500 in prizes from Genelec, Audeze, Kali Audio, BlueMic, The Sauce, Serato, oeksound, iZotope, and more!
- Guest Judged by Mike Tyson
- Official release with distribution to major outlets
- Support from Mike Tyson on social media
- Genelec 8010A Studio Monitors ($790 USD)
- Audeze LCD-1 Headphones ($399 USD)
- Elements Suite by Izotope ($199 USD)
- soothe2 by oeksound ($199 USD)
- YouTube Promotion Campaign ($200 USD)
- Consulting Session with Marketing Strategist ($300 USD)
- Remix added to SKIO Spotify Playlists
- Mention in SKIO x Mike Tyson x Tiki Lau PR
- 30 minute Zoom meet and greet with Tiki Lau
- Pre-recorded video from Tiki Lau/ Kawaii Nation congratulating the winner
- Support from Tiki Lau on socials
The Contest Submission period begins at 9:30 AM Pacific November 25th and ends at 11:59 PM PST January 5th.
The winners will be selected by Mike Tyson, Tiki Lau, and SKIO Music during the judging period.
The remix submissions are ordered according to the number of plays and likes the remix receives.
Only one entry per contestant.
Open to residents of jurisdictions where lawful.
Remixes may ONLY be shared on SKIO Music, YouTube, Soundcloud, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Employees of Mike Tyson and SKIO Music are ineligible.
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received artistic and technical merit of entry judged by subjective criteria.
YOU MUST CORRECTLY ANSWER A SKILL TESTING QUESTION TO CLAIM A PRIZE.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Link to ORIGINAL Remix Contest; Remix Challenge Mike Tyson x Tiki Lau
Feel free to promote your remix via the comments! But please remember; only post related comments!