03 Mar Remix Mike Shinoda – Post Traumatic
Remix Mike Shinoda – Post Traumatic
Attention all musicians: We are excited to present to you an incredible opportunity to have your talents heard! Following the recent release of Mike Shinoda’s Post Traumatic [EP] as well as all the instrumentals and acapellas for said EP, AltWire, Mike Shinoda and the largest Linkin Park fan sites are all teaming up to give you the chance to win a one-of-a-kind prize from the man himself.
“I’m partnering with Altwire and the biggest LP / MS fan sites to give you a chance to remix the Post Traumatic EP. Our ambassadors and fan sites will be helping me judge this contest, and I will be selecting one grand prize winner. All finalists’ remixes will be featured on my site and socials.” – Mike Shinoda
This is an ambitious concept intended to showcase the massive amount of musical talent that we know from previous Linkin Park remix competitions already exists within the fan community. We are challenging fans to compete and show off their musical skills, using any and all tools available to them to create their entry. To promote fairness, all runners up will be listed, but only one lucky fan will walk away with the grand prize.
– Remixers must upload their track on their Soundcloud with the tag RemixPostTraumatic and submit the song via this entry form HERE.
– Remixers can submit one remix per track (one “Place To Start”, one “Over Again,” and/or one “Watching As I Fall”).
– While remixers are authorized to use official Post Traumatic acapellas and samples of the Post Traumatic instrumentals to come up with the music for their remixes, any samples that come from other copyrighted works or material are strictly prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
Linkin Park Association
Linkin Park Fan Corner
Linkin Park Live
The Linkin Park Ambassador Program (Ambassadors are designated fan representatives that are not part of the other committees listed, but represent their country of origin)
These committees will sort through all the remix submissions and ultimately vote internally for the top choice. Judges are not allowed to submit a remix. Each committee will select one “finalist” remixer and submit their final pick to Altwire. Those five finalists will have their work submitted to Mike Shinoda, with his final vote deciding the grand prize winner!
But to up the ante, we’re offering you more than just Shinoda bragging rights. What’s at stake, you ask? Check out the awesome prizes we’ve procured for you below:
– One lucky grand prize winner will receive an original piece of art, made by hand and signed by Mike Shinoda.
– The top 5 finalists will all get a special item autographed by Mike Shinoda.
– The top 5 finalists’ remixes will be posted for free download on MikeShinoda.com
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: March 13th at 5PM PST. ANY SUBMISSIONS AFTER THIS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEGED.
Winner Announced: Week of March 20th right here on Altwire.net and Mike Shinoda socials.
Feel free to promote your remix via the comments! But please remember; only post related comments!