13 Dec Remix “Strangers” by Theory of a Deadman
Remix “Strangers” by Theory of a Deadman
IMPORTANT! THIS CONTEST IS RESTRICTED TO U.S. PARTICIPANTS ONLY.
SKIO, Roadrunner Records, and Atlantic Records have teamed up so you can remix Theory of a Deadman’s indie-alternative single, “Strangers” featuring Zero 9:36. It’s produced with a nice blend of guitars, percussion, and vocals, leaving you with more than enough to create something fresh.
If you haven’t heard of Theory of a Deadman, they’re an iconic Canadian band that’s established a reputation for their rock ‘n’ roll attitude and alternative hits. On Spotify, they have numerous records with more than hundreds of millions of streams.
With a crazy opportunity like this, you don’t want to miss out, so make sure to submit a remix by January 11th for a chance to get noticed by Atlantic Records!
You’ll also have a shot of winning an upload on Theory of a Deadman’s YouTube, and prizes from iZotope, oeksound, DJ Swivel, Kali Audio, Audiaire, and more!
- The Contest Submission period begins at 9:30 AM Pacific December 7th and ends at 11:59 PM PST January 11th.
- The winners will be selected by Theory of a Deadman, Roadrunner Records, Atlantic Records, and SKIO Music during the judging period.
- The remix submissions are ordered according to the number of plays and likes the remix receives.
- Only one entry per contestant.
- This contest is open to residents in U.S. territory only.
- Remixes may ONLY be shared on SKIO Music, YouTube, Soundcloud, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Employees of Atlantic Records, Roadrunner Records, and SKIO Music are ineligible.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received artistic and technical merit of entry judged by subjective criteria.
- YOU MUST CORRECTLY ANSWER A SKILL TESTING QUESTION TO CLAIM A PRIZE.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Feel free to promote your remix via the comments! But please remember; only post related comments!