10 Sep Three Remix Contests; #remixade via Metapop
Three Remix Contests; #RemixADE
Amsterdam is a hotbed of creative talent that’s driving electronic music culture forward.
That’s why Metapop, Native Instruments and Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) are proud to announce our next official remix competition, #RemixADE.
Spotlighting the artists, DJs and producers who are defining the modern underground club sound, #RemixADE gives creators like you the exclusive opportunity to remix your musical heroes while getting discovered and gaining an audience in the process.
Celebrating this year’s 22nd annual conference and festival, #RemixADE is launching three action-packed competitions at the same time including top tracks from leading artists like Archie Hamilton, Reinier Zonneveld and Einmusik.
Got what it takes to become a #RemixADE champion?
Enter your remix by September 27, 2017 for a chance to win our exclusive grand prize including:
– $500 WOW Airlines Flight Voucher for a round-trip flight to Amsterdam
– VIP access to ADE 2017, including the MetaPop Remix Panel and Remix Workshop
– Native Instruments gear: Komplete Ultimate 11, Maschine and – – Maschine Jam ($2,197)
– Native Instruments gift card ($200)
– One-year LANDR Pro subscription ($299)
– Official commercial release to Spotify, Apple Music, Beatport, and more
#RemixADE winners will be chosen by the original artists themselves.
Make Your Mark with MetaPop, Native Instruments and ADE 2017 — #RemixADE
Link to ORIGINAL Remix Contest; Three Remix Contests; #RemixADE
Feel free to promote your remix via the comments! But please remember; only post related comments!